Watch the New Swift Hitch in Action
You know how rewarding time savings are, and our new SwiftHitch is a ripper at delivering you exactly that! Take a look at this video to see why you need SwiftHitch on your farm…
Not only is it built to save you time during connecting and disconnecting trailers…
It’s loaded with benefits that save you time in the long run too! One of those reasons is the unique design of the ‘bolt-in’ replaceable wearpad, and a whole lot of safety features which make it the safest quick hitch on the market and the strength of the design that has been fully FEA tested and built to ISO standards.
Benefits of the unique ‘bolt-in’ replaceable wearpad:
- Larger wear surface than others = longer life, and less wear to towing eye.
- Bolted = no more grinding and welding to replace the wearpad, no downtime waiting for an engineer, and less exposure to risk.
- Softer surface than towing eye = longer lasting towing eye, less exposure to risk.
Other safety features include:
- Largest latch mechanism pin on the market = robust latch that is matched to the rated capacity
- More towing eye cover than any other hitch = reduced exposure to accidental disconnection
- Latching mechanism is protected inside the structure = less prone to latch getting caught and accidentally disconnecting the trailer
- Best visibility on the market = clear view of the pin and latch, to ensure accurate connection and latching
- FEA tested design = tow ratings, and strength you can trust in