Hustler’s new Dump Trailers built for Tough conditions
With many European trailers built for lighter conditions finding their way onto the market today, we’re seeing a rise in demand for tip trailers that are designed and built for the conditions they’re used in. Here’s a look at the NEW 12 ton model…
A recent delivery of the new 12 Ton Tip Trailers:
6 Reasons that make Hustler’s tip trailer so much better than others:
- 33% Stronger floor than the nearest competitor and up to 50% stronger than competing European trailer floors.This provide you with more peace of mind, it lasts longer and resists bowing.
- Toughest axle assembly with more oscillation than all other trailers.
- Safer design – Extensive use of RHS in both the chassis and body design, reduces chances of rollover from twisting, a common issue with light duty import trailers.
- More tipping power – we use Twin under body cylinders, ensuring you’ll always have enough grunt to tip off the load.
- Strongest tail-door on the market to eliminate damage or twisting from spreading shingle or rocky material.
- Tough reinforced removable sides and headboard with support bolsters.
Call 0800 487 853 for pricing and information
Massive Twin underbody hydraulic cylinders, and 3 post chassis design
Huge rear pivots, with reinforced construction
Huge axle construction, with massive tyre of clearance
Call 0800 487 853 for pricing
on the toughest trailer on the market.