Farwest Equipment Secures the Hustler Bale Processor Dealership
Welcome on-board, Farwest Equipment of Killdeer, North Dakota, to the global movement to more efficient cattle feeding systems. Put your coat on and take a look at these recent videos…
Born and bred on Killdeer ranches, North Dakota, Lance Larsen and Scott Lazorenko know a thing or two about ranching, having seen first-hand the benefits of high-moisture baled silage, and the need for advice and tools that work effectively for making, handling, storing and feeding haylage they co-founded the company Farwest Equipment from Lance’s home ranch. After trialling a number of brands for feeding baylage and dry hay they settled on the Hustler range as the ultimate solution.
Take a look at these recent videos he took, of the Hustler bale processors, processing frozen dry hay bales that have been exposed to the harsh North Dakota winter.
Hustler’s SL360X – 3 Point Hitch (or skidsteer loader) mounted, self-loading bale processor shown feeding 5′ wide, by 6′ diameter frozen dry hay bales.
Hustler’s Chainless X5000 – Trailed 2 bale capacity, self-loading bale processor, show feeding 5′ wide, by 6′ diameter frozen dry hay bales.
Hustler’s unique feeding systems are gaining the popularity from both Ranchers, farmers and Universities across the globe due to the fact that it allows them to produce more pounds of beef (and milk solids) per bale than any other bale feeding system on the market.
And for a number of other reasons:
- Ability to feed each bale equally to 100 cattle without waste
- Elimination of damage to the integrity and nutritional value in the feed due to chopping, grinding or over processing
- Huge reductions in waste caused by over feeding and trampling of feed into the mud
- Elimination of pasture damage and compaction from concentrated feeding
- Ability for cattle to consume the grains within the bale
- Spreading of manure, and the seeds in the bale throughout the pasture
- Substantial diesel consumption and time savings due to low power requirement
- Elimination of wearing parts saving maintenance costs and downtime
- Ability to feed high moisture balage bales, eliminating the need for additional supplements
- Quick, simple and reliable operation from the comfort of the tractor cab
- Ability to use on smaller tractors
- Easy to use, integrated bale loading systems
- A passionate team of field consultants who help both your dealership and your customers become successful by ensuring the savings claimed are achieved in practice.
- Only the highest quality, well finished product, with a full 2 year warranty for peace of mind, and a real satisfaction guarantee which is not just lip service.
- The experience of a 50 year old company that has been Rethinking the Everyday for ranchers to help them produce more with less since its conception in 1961
And much more…
Interested in becoming a dealer?
Don’t take it from us… watch this short video from Eric Schnelle, the owner and president of S & H Farm Supply in Missouri, to see what he has to say about being a Hustler Accredited Dealer.