A New Meaning of Tough, the First Tipper Trailers get Delivered
Fresh off the production line at Hustler’s new Hinds based factory, the proven Robertson trailers kick back into production, this time in rolling off with a 2 pac coat of Hustler green and strict attention to detail, but built to the same tough standards that Robertson is well known for, that no other tip trailer on the market compares with!
Both 6 and 8 tonne tippers are now available for immediate delivery and 12 tonne models built to order.
Call 0800 487 853 for a ripper deal
on the toughest trailer on the market.
6 Reasons that make Hustler’s tip trailer so much better than others:
- 33% Stronger floor than the nearest competitor and up to 50% stronger than competing European trailer floors.This provide you with more peace of mind, it lasts longer and resists bowing.
- Toughest axle assembly with more oscillation than all other trailers.
- Safer design – Extensive use of RHS in both the chassis and body design, reduces chances of rollover from twisting, a common issue with light duty import trailers.
- More tipping power – we use 2x single stage cylinders, because they provide more long term reliability, than multi stage rams and provide linear force rather than a diminishing force, ensuring you’ll always have enough grunt to tip off the load.
- Strongest tail-door on the market to eliminate damage or twisting from spreading shingle or rocky material.
- Tough removable sides and headboard with support bolsters.
Call 0800 487 853 for pricing and information
A nice line up of Hustler gear at the Hinds based factory.
Shown here one of the original 12 tonne Robertson trailers still being used!