Simple & Tough Silage Wagons Proving Popular
Hustler’s new Forage Wagon Range, just released this year is proving popular across New Zealand and offers unique features not found on any other Silage Wagon. Take a look at some recent deliveries…
When it comes to managing staff, sometimes you just want a simple feedout wagon that reliably feeds silage. Everyday. When it comes to dependability nothing comes close to Hustler’s new SF (side feed) range of wagons, that are “built like the sherman tank!” With back-orders accounting for months of production.
An SF1250 Recently delivered near Rotorua (12.5m3)
An SF1750 Recently delivered near Ashburton (17.5m3)
So why are farmers choosing Hustler Silage Wagons?
Hustler offers a range of models from 12.5 – 20m3, with the option to choose a centre feed delivery system custom built to order. Today with so many options on the market to choose from, it’s hard to determine which wagon fits the bill, here are some of the unique features you’ll only find on a Hustler.
High ground clearance single piece body
Unique to Hustler is the one piece monostructure body/chassis design which provides a number of valuable benefits:
- Huge ground clearance for better manoeuvrability in rough terrain or difficult gateways
- Higher strength to weight ratio for a longer working life and less downtime
- Less fatigue from twisting between body and chassis
Huge Conveyor Roller
Hustler’s crowned conveyor rollers are almost twice the diameter of the nearest competitor, which means:
- Fewer adjustments required to ensure belt doesn’t derail
- Most drive friction ensures it feeds even the heaviest crops without slippage
- Belt doesn’t bend as sharp, giving it a longer working life
Clean internal body design
The clean internal design of the body with fewer ribs and a 3mm thick welded steel construction, strengthens the design and reduces friction with heavy loads.
- Incorporates the strength of the sides into the monobody design
- Reduces friction and bridging for easier feeding, less load on the drives and last longer
- No more worn through sides
Solid Steel, Flat Floor
The solid steel floor lasts the life of the Silage Wagon, and there’s no need to worry about it rotting out from silage juices or about broken boards getting caught in the bars and breaking a chain.
- Lasts the life of the Silage Wagon, no need for replacement or downtime
- Sweeps the floor clean, right to the edges
- No chain tracks to fill up and corrode or weaken chains
Plus loads more great features that help you get more done in a day!
The Hustler Forage Wagon has more clearance between the elevator and the main floor to accommodate feeding fodder beet and larger crops with less stress on the vital components.
To learn more about Hustler’s new Forage Wagons contact 0800 487 853 or click the button below