Welcome New Dealers onboard with the Hustler range
With the reputation Hustler’s unique feeding systems are gaining around the globe, Dealers are scrabbling for the Hustler agency and region exclusivity, here are some of the recent dealers we’ve welcomed on-board…
Garton Tractor –
A 9 location New Holland & Kubota dealership with a good spread through central California. Founded in 1954 this fourth generation family owned and operated business has kept ahead of the game by focusing on great customer support, reputable brands, competitive pricing and being first to market by introducing the latest innovative products. Adding Hustler to their range is no exception!
Hakanssons Maskinaffär –
Håkanssons Maskinaffär is a 2 branch dealer, located in the Kronoberg County of Sweden is a family business and represent brands such as Kubota, Kverneland, Vicon, Lemken, Roland and Weidemann. They’re a small, responsive and efficient organization and are Växjö’s oldest machine traders and has served Kronoberg rural areas since the 1920’s.
They have a deep understanding of quality and recognise that quality is the cheapest in the long run and therefore choose suppliers and manufacturers that meet the same high quality standards as their own. They’ve been impressed with the new SL360X and the Chainless 2000 with many local farmers already taking advantage of the benefits they offer.
Power Haus Equipment Canada –
Based out of Vancouver BC, Power Haus are leaders in supplying cattle ranchers with innovative solutions to solve the problems they face on a daily basis. Ranchers in the area are particularly faced with the problem of traditional bale processor plugging, especially with high-moisture baled silage. Powerhaus are particularly pleased to be able to provide their customers with the world’s best silage feeding system, and the only systems that reliably feeds these types of bales, the Chainless X5000!
Anibas Silo and Equipment –
Anibas Silo & Equipment, founded in 1973 from the family farm in Arkansaw, WI specialize in supplying dairy and organic dairy farmers with customized feeding solutions to their needs. They’ve expanded the lines of equipment they offer to help diversify the business and reach more customers. Today Anibas Silo has expanded to multiple buildings, has a machinery lot, and 14 employees.
Marx Equipment –
At Marx equipment located in the Northeast of Nebraska, they live by and breathe the Mantra of ‘We Sell the Best and Service the Rest’ and represent the McCormack brand of tractors in addition to servicing, repairing and maintaining many other brands including John Deere, New Holland, Kubota, and Case IH. Working with Marx, you can expect Affordability, Quality, Dependability, Versatility and Efficiency and that’s why they secured the Hustler agency for their area.
Yearwood Tractor –
Yearwood Equipment Co. established over 50 years ago is the area’s largest New Holland & Kubota sales & service center in the Tennessee Valley and has one of the largest inventories of new & used equipment on their 7 acre facility.
At Yearwood Equipment they strive for excellence in our parts & service centers. They have invested in the needs of the customers with a parts department staff that daily monitors the needs of you, the consumer.
Hustler’s unique feeding systems are gaining the popularity from both Ranchers, farmers and Universities across the globe due to the fact that it allows them to produce more pounds of beef or milk solids per bale than any other bale feeding system on the market.
And for a number of other reasons:
- Ability to feed each bale, equally to 100 cattle without waste
- Elimination of damage to the integrity and nutritional value in the feed due to chopping, grinding or over processing
- Huge reductions in waste caused by over feeding and trampling of feed into the mud
- Elimination of pasture damage and compaction from concentrated feeding
- Ability for cattle to consume the grains within the bale
- Spreading of manure, and the seeds in the bale throughout the pasture
- Substantial diesel consumption and time savings due to low power requirement
- Elimination of wearing parts saving maintenance costs and downtime
- Ability to feed high moisture balage bales, eliminating the need for additional supplements
- Quick, simple and reliable operation from the comfort of the tractor cab
- Ability to use on smaller tractors
- Easy to use, integrated bale loading systems
- A passionate team of field consultants who help both your dealership and your customers become successful by ensuring the savings claimed are achieved in practice.
- Only the highest quality, well finished product, with a full 2 year warranty for peace of mind, and a real satisfaction guarantee which is not just lip service.
- The experience of a 50 year old company that has been Rethinking the Everyday for ranchers to help them produce more with less since its conception in 1961
And much more…
Interested in becoming a dealer?
Don’t take it from us… watch this short video from Eric Schnelle, the owner and president of S & H Farm Supply in Missouri, to see what he has to say about being a Hustler Accredited Dealer.