6 reasons to Visit Site A14 at New Zealand Fieldays 2017
Mystery Creek Fieldays are the biggest fieldays in the southern hemisphere, we’re attending this year in a nice new location, just 30 seconds up ‘A’ street from the tractor pull… so drop by site A14. Download our printer friendly map so you can print as many copies as you like and scribble your notes.
For our global customers coming to visit, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure an appointment with our key staff.
Our team will be there… ready to help you with anything relating to your Hustler or feeding, handling or spraying equipment needs.
6 Reasons to visit A14:
- 2 NEW Bale feeders just released are on display!
- 2017 Hustler Feedout Wagon Range – See Hustler new Silage and Comby feedout wagons
- The new scale model Chainless X5000 bale feeder
- Your chance to WIN a set of Hustler Softhands*
- See NZ’s best linkage mounted boom sprayers
- Grab a FREE snack on Hustler
Everyday is a fielday at Hustler, (we take care of you everyday, not just at the fieldays) so give us a call anytime for the best deal you’ll ever get.