Easier to use than any other type chain feeders on the market today. Being the most innovative, with 6 unique features you won’t find on any other bale feeder that makes it easier to use, more versatile, and saves your precious time. Recommended for farms feeding 50-800 bales each year, the self-loading 3-point linkage mounted feeder is suitable for feeding out all but the tightest of round bales and baled silage, loose silage, maize, fodder-beet and more.
The Hustler trailed bale feeder is suitable for feeding out the widest variety of round bales, balage, silage, hay or straw. With a unique chassis design protects the vital components, patented Total Control self-loading system and the toughest chain/floor set up on the market. Designed for medium to large operations feeding out thousands of bales each year, The Trailed Bale Unrollers have covered driveshafts to eliminate wrapping and a stronger rear loading system design that is built extremely tough to go the distance.
1) Hit one button “DOWNLOAD YOUR COUPON” below, fill up your contact details and your coupon will instantly display.
2) Fill out and print the coupon and hand it over to your local Hustler accredited dealer. You’ll get an automatic discount on the purchase of your Unrolla bale feeder.
3) Make sure to share this page with a friend or somebody you care about!
HUSTLER “BIG UNROLLA DEAL” PROMOTION – NEW ZEALAND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to qualify part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Hustler Equipment Ltd. 1417 Omahu Road, Hastings 4175, New Zealand (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only aged 18 years or over and currently domiciled in New Zealand.
4. Directors, officers, management, employees and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers, and contractors) of the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. Entries into the promotion open on 01/08/2020 and will close at 11:59pm NZDT on 31/08/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
6. The list of products covered by the HUSTLER “BIG UNROLLA DEAL” PROMOTION is as follows:
– Hustler mounted bale unrollers: Unrolla LM105, Unrolla LX105
– Hustler trailed bale unrollers: Unrolla TX205
7. The promotion “BIG UNROLLA DEAL” offers the opportunity to an individual to obtain:
– for the purchase of a Hustler mounted bale unrollers, $400 (New Zealand dollars) immediate discount on the recommended retail price (RRP)
– for the purchase of a Hustler trailed bale unrollers, $2,000 (New Zealand dollars) immediate discount on the recommended retail price (RRP)
8. To be eligible to benefit and to benefit the promotion, individuals must buy from any participating Hustler accredited dealer/retailer a product listed in paragraph 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
Individuals acknowledge that by completing the form, the contact details provided will be added to the HUSTLER EQUIPMENT’s database, and will receive electronic communications from the Promoter in accordance with paragraph 17.
9. Incomplete or ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. Canceled Qualifying Transactions, canceled payments, any product that is not fully paid for will not be eligible for this promotion.
10. Entrants must retain their original purchase order(s) or delivery note(s) signed and issued by the participating Hustler accredited dealer/retailer as proof of purchase AND a copy of the coupon stamped by the retailer. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the eligibility to the deal. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Hustler retailer/dealer company’s name and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period prior to entry.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The discount offered with the “BIG UNROLLA DEAL” promotion is not refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Multiple entries are permitted, but the offer cannot be combined with other discounts and current promotions and is not cumulative. The offer can be combined with the current “WIN A CAN-AM” promotion (New Zealand only).
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
17. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers or suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All form submissions become the property of the Promoter.