GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
HUSTLER “ANNUAL SURVEY 2024” PROMOTION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Hustler Equipment Ltd. 1287 Omahu Road, Hastings 4120, New Zealand (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is open to residents of the following countries United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa only aged 18 years or over and currently domiciled in the above countries.
4. Directors, officers, management, employees and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers, and contractors) of the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. Entries into the promotion open on 01/02/2024 and will close at 11:59pm NZDT on 29/02/2024 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To be eligible to enter and to enter, individuals must undertake both the following conditions:
a) filling out the “ANNUAL SURVEY 2024” linked here: https://form.jotform.com/240388620645863
b) input the requested details (including full name, email address, mobile phone number). One (1) online form must be submitted.
The entrant will be eligible to receive one (1) entry into the draw.
7. Multiple entries are NOT permitted. Incomplete or ineligible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at Hustler Equipment Ltd. 1287 Omahu Road, Hastings 4120, New Zealand during a working day at the beginning of the month of March 2024. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone and in electronic writing within four (4) business days of the draw.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first valid entry drawn from all valid entries received, will win a Chainsaw STIHL MS251.
13. Total prize value is up to 1 175,00 $NZ (as of 01/02/2024) including delivery charges (which may vary country by country).
14. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve entry drawn if an originally drawn winner is ineligible.
15. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/ or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. The prize is not refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize (voucher) must be used before the 31/12/2023.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
20. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
21. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the promotion and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the promotion.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of the prize.
24. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.