Snaplox hands-free automatic connection system for Unrolla bale feeders
The strive for innovation is in our Hustler DNA and lies at the bottom of everything we do and achieve. Our Snaplox Automatic, HANDS-FREE Connection and Disconnection System is another reason as to why our Unrolla bale feeders set themselves apart from the rest.
Are you currently pulling on a rope to disconnect your 3 point linkage feeder from the headstock? Does your backache? Are you limited to rear-mounted attachments? If you have been answering with yes, have a look at how easy our SnapLox system makes the connection and disconnection of our Unrolla bale feeders:
12 Advantages of the Snaplox Hand-Free Connection System:
- No need to pull on a rope, whilst simultaneously juggling the 3 point linkage lift height and reverser
- No more strain or twisting of your back
- No hydraulics
- No need to pull on a hydraulic lever to disconnect
- No need to remember to reset a hydraulic lever to enable it to lock again
- No wasted time plugging in extra hydraulic remotes
- No need to wait for hydraulics when disconnecting
- No smashed rear windows
- No accidental disconnection
- No twisting of the frame
- Works on front-end-loaders opening up a huge efficiency and versatility advantage
- Just simple reliable, a mechanical action that is seamless and fool-proof and operates naturally
Dual Latch System
The SnapLox feature has a dual latch system with one latch on either side of the machine for added durability. This will stop the machine from twisting when with oversize loads where additional strength is needed for maximum operator safety.
The introduction of our SnapLox system means opening up options for front end loader, telehandler and compact loader use. Being able to attach the feeder to the front of your tractor or loader gives the ability to feed over fences, in hay racks on feed pads and more, for more versatility and time savings.
Do you need further information?
Talk today to our friendly team!